Please note that PSOS are not veterinarians and cannot give specific treatment or genetic advice regarding your dog. If your dog has become ill, please consult your veterinarian for proper diagnosis and treatment options.
All information on this site is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Please note that the PSOS is an independent organization, and is not affiliated with any breed club, registry or other corporation.
The articles posted on this site are either used with permission, or made in accordance with the fair use provisions of U.S. copyright law. For specific information on fair use principles, please consult the Copyright Act, U.S. Codes Title 17, Ch. 1, Section 107 and the Fair Use Test. If anyone believes that our usage of any material contained in this site does not comply with fair use principles, please let us know immediately.
Please feel free to copy and disseminate any information posted on this site, AS LONG AS the following conditions are met:
- USE: It is used for non profit purposes
- SOURCE GIVEN: It is used WITH proper acknowledgment of its source (to at minimum include the URL for the site, and our name)
- BYLINES: If a byline (author credit) is given you must contact the author for permission to reprint. If you do not know how to contact the author directly, send a request to us and we will forward it.
- DATE: Since this site often changes, please note the date of the version you are quoting from
- CHANGES: Do NOT change ANY of the wording
- PHOTOS: Please do NOT copy any of the photographs or graphics on this site without receiving written permission from PSOS.
Thank you for your cooperation.